Tuesday, March 26, 2013

5 minute project

Here's a 5-minute project and the supplies I used. 
1" cardboard stencil set (I got mine at Ace Hardware.) Have I mentioned how much I love stencils of every kind and shape?
Dylusions Ink Sprays (Crushed Grape, Fresh Lime and Vibrant Turqouise)
3 Manila Tags
Canso Mixed Media Pad (I used my 7" x 10")
Golden Fluid Acrylic (Titanium White)
Foam Brush
Black Super Sharpie
Uniball Signo Pen (White)
Black Copic Multiliner #003
Copic Marker (Forest Green G17)
Neocolor II Water Soluble Crayons

This project is not my own creation. It comes from a 2-week FREE workshop provided by Carolyn Dube at http://carolyndubeartworkshops.com. 

This is a wonderful free workshop to provide creative expression opportunities and I highly recommend it, in fact, so much so that I've included a button on the left side of my blog to help you find it quickly and easily. So go there now and create!



No comments:

Post a Comment