Wednesday, March 6, 2013

New Class at Craft Fusion


One of my new hangouts is Craft Fusion, www.craftfusionaz.com, where I'll be teaching my newest class, Intro to Gelli Prints. If you read this blog, you know how much I love this new way of creating. I write about it all the time, share techniques and tools, promote the works of others, and generally spread the word. Now I'll be introducing the geli plate monoprinting on paper. Review my earlier posts and see what fun so many of us are having. I'm sharing the thrill with even more arts enthusiasts. The first workshop is Wednesday, March 20th from 1:30 to 3:30 at Craft Fusion, 2986 N Alma School Suite 4, Chandler, AZ. Call Charmaine at 480-821-3758 to register. For this special intro class, you bring nothing except yourself and your creativity. 6" gelli print plates will be provided for students to freely play with techniques which I'll demo. I'll bring everything we need to play...oh, did I say "play" again? This is just too much fun! Don't miss out. The intro is limited to 10 so sign up right away. 

Any questions? Yes, you can purchase the 6" Gelli Arts Printing Plate, but we're inviting you to play first and then decide if you want to purchase (because I believe you'll be begging to have your own). Yes, wear old painty clothes or an apron, acrylic paint will stain your clothes. Yes, you can bring your camera to memorialize the fun. Yes, if we have a waiting list, we will schedule another class soon. And yes, these techniques are suitable for ATCs, tags, journals, collages, you name it. If you can think of it, you can gelli print it.




No comments:

Post a Comment