Sunday, June 13, 2010

My First Podcast!!!!!

I've just published my first podcast! The subject is felting and I introduce needle felting, wet felting and felting by machine.
It has been submitted to Itunes and will soon travel the world for all to see. For now, you can easily view the podcast from my website at www.ritablocksom.com. Simply click on the podcast link at the top of the page, and then click on the title of the episode. Give it time to upload as there is audio and still shots. Another way to do it is just to do a search for felting under podcasts on Itunes. Many thanks to Kevin, Seth, Ravi, TJ, David and Neyl, my friends at the Apple store in Chandler, AZ, who are teaching me this skill. I'm so proud of myself to have learned this new way of sharing. I'm already putting together my second episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment