Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Art Unraveled is Coming to Phoenix

Hooray! I've rediscovered Art Unraveled. I've been before and loved every minute of it, but it's time to get the creative juices flowing again here in the heat of the summer. 112 degrees is boiling weather for me and I'm tending to hibernate like a bear in the cold. I'm in need of inspirations, so Art Unraveled here I come! It's time for drawing classes and collaging, imagery and inking. Check out Art Unraveled at http://www.artunraveled.com/ARTU10/AUindex.htm to sign up for amazing classes from August 3 through 10th. I signed up for classes with Mellie Testa among others. Traci Bautista is also coming, but I'm going to look into her online offerings. Sent in my registration and I"m waiting to hear if I got in all of the classes I hope to.